Thank you, Alabama Baptists, for supporting missions through the Cooperative Program and with gifts to the Myers-Mallory State Missions Offering.
The suggested Week of Prayer for State Missions is September 10-17. Your prayer support and financial gifts will help undergird the five strategic priorities of Woman’s Missionary Union, Disaster Relief, Church Planting, Alabama Partnership Missions and Church Revitalization.
This year’s goal is $1 million, and the Hallelujah Goal is $1.2 million. I pray that you and your Alabama Baptist church will prayerfully consider how you might participate with missional generosity and prayer support.
Please know that the ministries of your state missionaries, along with the missional infrastructure of the State Board of Missions, are sustained solely by gifts through the Cooperative Program whereas gifts to the Myers-Mallory State Missions Offering are devoted entirely to the five key priorities listed above.
If your state missionaries or the staff of Alabama Woman’s Missionary Union may assist your congregation with any of these ministry areas, please contact us:
- Woman’s Missionary Union: Candace McIntosh, executive director, 1-800-264-1225, ext. 222, or (334) 613-2222, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disaster Relief: State Missionary Mark Wakefield, disaster relief strategist, 1-800-264-1225, ext. 267, or (334) 613-2267, email@example.com.
- Church Planting: State Missionary Lamar Duke, lead church planting strategist, 1-800-264-1225, ext. 332, or (334) 613-2332, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alabama Partnership Missions: State Missionary Scotty Goldman, director of Global Missions, 1-800-264-1225, ext. 387, or (334) 613-2387, email@example.com.
- Church Revitalization: State Missionary Mike Jackson, director of LeaderCare & Church Health, 1-800-264-1225, ext. 220, or (334) 613-2220, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many resources related to the Myers-Mallory State Missions Offering – including videos, missions studies, clip art, other images, announcements for large screen and print resources — are downloadable and available online at myers-mallory.org. You may also contact Sandra McKenzie at 1-800-264-1225, ext. 223, or (334) 613-2223, email@example.com.
When you visit the website, please take time to read about the namesakes of the offering, Dr. Martha Myers and Kathleen Mallory. They were indeed two spiritual giants during two periods of time: two lives well lived for one mission: the Great Commission.